As well as the various production services listed under the business
heading, I also do freelance work for others using their own equipment or
mine, and combinations. As well as other technical work related to
video and computing.
Pricing (15 Mar 2007)
time while on location (whether working, or just waiting).
Plus any transportation and/or other expenses as applicable.
Minimum 2 hour booking period for off-site work.
Areas of work
- Camera operating, from camcorder to full-size studio cameras
(single- and multi-camera, location and studio work, filming
for in-camera editing, post-production, and live transmission)
- Vision mixing
- Linear video tape based editing and tape operation
- Technical set-up and operation of equipment
- Installations (studio, editing, & on-location)
- Equipment alignment and maintenance
- Servicing of gear is provided at the client's risk. Not all
equipment is serviceable, or has parts still available. Servicing
can bring to light other faults that were not yet apparent.
- Servicing or technical alignment of some equipment may require the
service manuals for that equipment.
- I do not do installations that require licensing
(e.g. mains electrical wiring, telephone cabling,
- I do not repair television sets, nor install television