Pricing (05 Dec 2006)
Plus cost of blank media.
Supported media (source or
- VHS playback and recording
- S-VHS playback and recording
- Umatic playback
DVD+/-/R/RW playback and recording
See the supported media page for further
- Most jobs completed in less than three days.
- I cannot transcode between different video standards
(e.g. PAL and
- We're not set up for bulk copying, we're set up for video production.
I offer copying services for those that can't do it themselves, or want a
high quality copy.
- With some domestic formats, they will only play
back properly on the same equipment that recorded them
(i.e. the original camcorder or VCR),
particularly any long play (LP) recordings. For
those cases, we'll need your equipment to play back the recording to
be able to copy it.
Copyrighted material cannot be reproduced without
permission. That means getting permission from the holder of the
copyright (those who created the works). It does not refer
to asking your friend if they don't mind you copying some movie that they
bought. They cannot give you permission to copy it, they don't hold
the copying rights. Do not ask us to copy some copyrighted movie.
We cannot do this, even if it was one that you've bought.