Pricing (05 Dec 2006)
per slide (minimum job $20).
Plus cost of blank media.
Supported media (source or
- Standard 35 mm transparencies
- Most jobs completed in about three days.
- My projector uses universal straight magazines, or Rondex circular
ones. If you use different magazines, or don't have any, borrow
mine before the job and arrange your slides in the order that you want
them. (See the slide
transfer considerations page for more details.)
- Slides have a different aspect ratio (width versus height) than
TV screens. A decision needs to be
made about how best to fit the picture (crop off the edges, or show the
entire frame with black edges on two sides), particularly with portrait
oriented slides. (See the slide transfer considerations page for
- Slide transfers to video aren't as good as the original media (see
- Recorded DVDs won't play back in all
DVD players (see DVD format info page).
- DVD recordings may need to be compiled
on video tape first.
Copyrighted material cannot be reproduced without
permission. That means getting permission from the holder of
the copyright (those who created the works). It does not
refer to asking your friend if they don't mind you copying some movie that
they bought. They cannot give you permission to copy it, they don't
hold the copying rights. Do not ask us to copy some copyrighted
slides. We cannot do this, even if they're ones that you've